HOW TO APPLY MY CUSTOMIZED SCREEN PROTECTOR (VIDEO)?
HOW TO STICK MY SMARTPHONE SCREEN PROTECTOR (VIDEO)?
EACH ORDER CONTAINS :
- 1 Falcon Shield packaging with QR Code on the back --> installation
- 1 cleaning wipe
- 1 dryer wipe (microfiber)
- 3 stickers to remove remaining dust and to use as guides
- Cleaning allows you to remove grease and dirt stuck on the glass of your smartphone, you can also use glass cleaner if necessary.
- Drying allows you to better control the surface to be sure that all traces have been removed.
- Dusting with the sticker will remove the small dust that flies in the air and falls on your screen right after drying. A piece of tape will also do the trick.
- And finally the gluing, position your smartphone on the back flat, take your protective screen in your hands, remove the protective film that indicates the side that should be glued, center it on your smartphone and stick it. Then press the center to evacuate the remaining bubbles to the edge.
Tip: If there are still a few air bubbles, use a card (e.g. credit card) and the small microfiber drying cloth to apply pressure to the glass and gently push the bubbles out. Note that the tiny air bubbles disappear by themselves or with a simple pressure on the glass within 24 hours. So no worries 😀
According to the sites of the various suppliers (Samsung for example) the installation of a protective glass can reduce the sensitivity of the screen and make the fingerprint sensor less responsive. This is why we recommend :
- Before application, erase the stored fingerprints
- Increase the sensitivity of the touch screen
- During the installation, you must push the air between the screen and the protective glass towards a corner to make it come out completely.
- Once the glass is installed, redo your fingerprints. You may have to press a little harder and insist a little. But once it's done, everything should go back to the way it was.
If you have any problems after following these instructions, please contact us. We will be happy to help you.